Future of accounting in Odoo v9.0 Workshop

 Hi,

The OCA want to do his best to help OpenERP for the future of Odoo version
9.0. Here is how you can contribute to that new version.

   OpenERP SA call for workshop

Quentin de Paoli, from OpenERP SA R&D department, is in charge of the
project and has published an announcement in community mailing list where
you can find:

•  A simple survey for users' feedback:
https://www.odoo.com/survey/start/survey-accounting-roadmap-for-v9-0-14
• A Doodle to plan a 2-day work where OpenERP SA would present their
analyze on "how we should improve Odoo Accounting" and their roadmap for v9
(http://doodle.com/627m4ssgwfqgv2nm )
OCA involvement

The Odoo Community Association welcomes the initiative and is glad to
actively participate in the workshop. Indeed, many contributors might not
have the possibility to directly attend the workshop which will take place
in Belgium. The OCA wants to take the opportunity to actively participate
and will send a delegation to represent them.

Contribute!

*A pad is available here <http://pad.odoo.com/p/OCA_Accounting_for_V9>* to
gather the community's opinion and directions. We want to hear the
contributors' suggestions and make their voice heard during the workshop.

The final date of the event have not been yet communicated and we will keep
you posted.
   About the OCA

The Odoo Community Association, or OCA, is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo’s features, and
to promote the widespread use of Odoo. The association provides financial,
organizational, and legal support to the broader Odoo Open Source
community. It also serves as an independent legal entity to which community
members can contribute the code, the funding and other resources, with the
knowledge that their contributions will be maintained for public benefit.

More info on http://community.odoo.com

For any questions, please contact board AT odoo DASH community DOT org

Best regards,

Joël

Original post here: http://odoo-community.org/blogpost/5

--