Re: On reporting systems for OpenERP

RML: I doubt if its fast for bigger reports :(

I use open office reports: Its slow but a big advantage is WYSIWYG.

mako and cheetah can be used to generate html, txt, csv etc too. (XLS and
ODT will be very indirect). Disadvantage: Extremely difficult to get it into
a PDF

jasper reports: I love it, except for the Java dependency.

Can we also discuss about what happened to the BI? Will it be merged with
trunk for 5.2?