Re: User's documentation

Oh. Now I understood. You want to be able to modify the OE manual so you could generate a "custom manual" given your module set.

Sound's like a nice but tricky to implement idea. You'd have to be certain that manual's structure wouldn't change that a lot.

CJ

Albert Cervera i Areny escreveu:
A Dijous, 10 de desembre de 2009, Cloves J. G. de Almeida va escriure:
Nah. just saying "old module used to do this. Now does that."

Right, but you'll need to hook it somewhere in the main manual, don't you? Wouldn't you use some kind of inheritance to say, at least, "in the invoicing proces docs add this paragraph at the very end"?