Re: User's documentation

A Dijous, 10 de desembre de 2009, Cloves Almeida va escriure:
> Oh. Now I understood. You want to be able to modify the OE manual so you
> could generate a "custom manual" given your module set.

Right.

> Sound's like a nice but tricky to implement idea. You'd have to be
> certain that manual's structure wouldn't change that a lot.

I don't think it's tricky to implement. I think it's feasible to:
- Use OpenERP to create the manual. That is docs are in the database just like
translations, etc. At that time I suggested docbook, but we could use standard
<record/> entries, maybe.
- Create a process to migrate current documentation to the new system.

But what is really important is to agree that the system is worth it. If only
a few are going to use it, then it has no sense to implement it.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com