Re: Community collaboration tool

On Friday 22 January 2010, Raphaël Valyi wrote:

> PS2: I'm personnaly working a bit on my little spare time on a community
> decision making tool. ...

I have proposed that we use our own project as a collaboration platform:
If somebody has a reliable public server, which we can also stress-test, we
could setup an OpenERP instance there and use it! Say, have the CRM for bugs,
the 'idea' module for voting on solutions.
Pros: we have a fully customized solution, promote our work (why should we
show people that our framework is not sufficient for these tasks? ), and collect
plenty of feedback from a large-scale installation (without the burden of SLAs
or a client yelling at us).