Re: [Blueprint postgres-osv-memory] Alternative implementation of osv_memory using PostgreSQL

> +
> + Why a new backend ?, in PostgreSQL we can used tempory table to do this,
>  with this syntax + CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE test ....
> + There are store in RAM and automaticaly delete when commit
> + A particularity is that a many temporary table can the same name, each
>  transaction see their table.

Temporary tables of Postgres do have a serious limitation: they only exist for
the life of one pg connection. So, they would be lost if the server needs to
restart (same as osv_memory), but also if a different psycopg2 cursor is
selected.

I do like to implement things in Postgres, but we just need to make sure these
2 conditions are met.

Follow ups