B2B message based integration

Hello!
There are tools already present that could be used to integrate OpenERPs (And
other systems, too. It's based on xml.) and it would work on slow, unreliable
connections.

IMHO to develop something like this would take two workdays:
-Confirming a PO creates an SO at the supplier's side.
-It matches products with bar code and partners with VAT number for example.
Or it uses a unique identifier for products and in the first run maps those
identifiers to bar codes, and if didn't succeed, uses product.supplierinfo.
-Confirming the SO at the supplier's side validates the PO at the customer's
side.
-Any number of connections can be used and they are relatively easy to set up
for an administrator.
-It stores the messages if you or the other parties aren't online and
automatically sends them as soon as possible.

This is all based on Cloves Almeida's mbi module that is the tool to turn any
object into xml/read from xml and send/receive it using stomp (we use it with
an ActiveMQ broker).
I've created a module mbi_openerp that adds easy setup routing, easy setup
CRUD operations synchronization between OpenERPs.

My original intent was to provide even more: send workflow events and send the
call of methods, too. That way I would have synchronized basic OpenERP
instances with only the stock module installed (used at warehouses) with the
company's main db. Although this approach didn't prove to be reliable,
stripping out the workflow and method sending code would result in a small base
module suitable for B2B integration that I mentioned above.

Regards,
Gábor Dukai

Follow ups