Re: B2B message based integration

%2010. február 23. 03.14.35 dátummal Ön az alábbiakat írta:
> Cloves, I saw your STOMP stuff of course, I was actually thinking Dukai
> made something new over it.

Cloves' module is a generic one, I made a module specific to OpenERP that adds:
-A way to easily synchronize CRUD operations on OpenERP objects: with
translations, initial sending of all objects, ordering of messages to handle
many2one depedencies, defining the fields to sync without coding.
-An easy routing setup for any nodes without coding.
-Workflow and method call sending but that was a failure.

It's here: https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/+junk/mbi_openerp/

This module would need refactoring because I didn't make the best decisions
that time when I wroite it but it's good to see what this technology could do.

> write methods several times upon the same object instance... Meaning you
> are likely to fire way too many messages to your MQ...

> Did you guys had that issue and work around it?

My code examines the python stack... That's something that should be
refactored:)
For a generic system I also think that a better way should be used instead of
overriding the CRUD operations.

For the specific PO-SO B2B use case this wouldn't be such a big problem. Only
the PO's, the SO's confirm methods and res.partner's, address'es write/create
would be overridden.

Regards,
Gábor Dukai