The next version is 5.2 but when ?

Hello,

For one of our customer, we've develop the multi-company with Tiny. But we've decided to code in next version, actually the trunk because this version should be freeze in end of december.

Since January, Tiny developp a lot of new features and now we have a serious problem with our customer.

This client has 9 big company and change all their existing software by OpenERP and now ask me when this version will be freeze. This same customer purchased a maintenance contract editor where most bugs are not corrected by the editor and we are therefore obliged to help correct them.
The deadline for our customer is April for using OpenERP in production.

My question, when this next version will be really freeze ?

Best regards,
--
Sébastien LANGE
Dirigeant associé
SYLEAM Info Services
Gold Partner Open ERP
27 Avenue Jean Mantelet
61000 Alençon
Tél : +33 (0) 2 33 31 22 10
begin:vcard
fn:Sebastien LANGE
n:LANGE;Sebastien
org:SYLEAM Info Services
adr:;;27 avenue Jean Mantelet;ALENCON;;61000;FRANCE
email;internet:sebastien.lange@xxxxxxxxx
title:CEO
tel;work:+33 2 33 31 22 10
tel;fax:+33 2 33 31 22 14