[ANNOUNCEMENT] OOOR-1.3.1 released!

Guys, I let you know that we released a new version of OOOR, the Ruby -
OpenERP connector used in OERPScenario and TermniatOOOR for instance.
Basically there is some bugfix (no known bug), and a few new features, but
the big news is that now everything is tested in details with more than 44
unit RSpec tests just for it.
So what is said to work in the API, will just work forever without you need
to wonder about it. There are also great database management tools (actually
just proxying OpenERP tools, we keep code minimal) that could help you a ton
to test/deploy you customer projects.

I advise you read the release note here:
http://www.openobject.com/forum/post52563.html#52563

Enjoy,

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com