Re: [rfc] New feature: xml-rpc2

On 09/03/10 15:34, P. Christeas wrote:
> Using the previously applied netsvc.ExportService API from 5.2, I have now an
> *alpha* version of the new RPC mechanism. Let's call it 'xmlrpc2'

Hello xrg and list,

A quick notice to let you know that I will be reviewing this 'xmlrpc2'
proposal to find a clean way to integrate it into trunk.
Any comments, reviews, etc. about the previous merge
(netsvc.ExportService) and this proposal are quite welcome at this point.

Note: we're aware of pro/cons of hg/git/whatnot vs bzr, but as long as
the source code is hosted on lp+bzr it does help to use the lp community
tools for merge proposals/reviews, they've improved a lot lately.

Thanks,

--
Olivier Dony

begin:vcard
fn:Olivier Dony
n:Dony;Olivier
org:OpenERP Belgium
adr;quoted-printable:;;Chauss=C3=A9e de Namur, 40;Grand-Rosiere;;1367;Belgium
email;internet:odo@xxxxxxxxxxx
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.openerp.com
version:2.1