Re: Doc of experimental features

Le 16/03/10 21:51, P. Christeas a écrit :
On Tuesday 16 March 2010, Davide Corio wrote:

regarding your suggestions about postgresql, is there any sense in
making efforts on the postgres side when we should focus on sqlalchemy?

Yes, since I am not going to use sqlalchemy or let it merge in my tree... I do
need performance.
I agree with you, I prefer just using PG and not SQLAlchemy for the same raison.

--
Sébastien LANGE
Gold Partner OpenERP
SYLEAM Info Services
begin:vcard
fn:Sebastien LANGE
n:LANGE;Sebastien
org:SYLEAM Info Services
adr;quoted-printable:;;27 avenue Jean Mantelet;Alen=C3=A7on;;61000;FRANCE
email;internet:sebastien.lange@xxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:Dirigeant associ=C3=A9
tel;work:+33 (0) 2 33 31 22 11
tel;fax:+33 (0) 2 33 31 22 14
tel;cell:+33 (0) 6 45 46 42 27
x-mozilla-html:FALSE