Re: Doc of experimental features

Il giorno mar, 16/03/2010 alle 22.24 +0100, Sébastien LANGE ha scritto:
> I agree with you, I prefer just using PG and not SQLAlchemy for the same
> raison.

I believe that, at this point, SQLAlchemy could be just a marketing
instrument because you can talk about oracle, mysql and so on.

if you really need oracle, maybe you can approach SAP.
if you need mysql, you're fool (we have already used mysql in big
projects, it's a mess).

So, our choice for the moment is always postgresql. with openobject,
django, plone, zope and all of the other frameworks we usually use.

but, to tell all the truth, i don't believe sqlalchemy would be such a
bottle neck.

do you really think can worse performances?

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com