Re: standardized xml formatting

On Tuesday 18 May 2010, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> xml files are currently not formatted following a unified coding guideline
>  and extremly difficult to read
>
> we propose to format all xml files using the attached style sheet.
> the attached script must be adapted to local directory structure
> saxon must be installed

My humble opinion is that we don't need to reformat our xml files at this
point.
Using a good text editor (or even an xml one) may locally offer readable
screens of any (bad-formatted) xml file. That's how I work.
Then, if we reformat those files, we will 'break' the line history of the
revision control.

We could be careful to apply the styling in the future, however.

Follow ups