Re: standardized xml formatting

personnaly i use vim folding using markers to make xml files easier to read/browse. (can see ac_account_thai xml files for example)

Thanks,
--
David Janssens
Almacom (Thailand) Ltd.

On 05/19/2010 12:03 PM, P. Christeas wrote:
On Tuesday 18 May 2010, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
xml files are currently not formatted following a unified coding guideline
  and extremly difficult to read

we propose to format all xml files using the attached style sheet.
the attached script must be adapted to local directory structure
saxon must be installed

My humble opinion is that we don't need to reformat our xml files at this
point.
Using a good text editor (or even an xml one) may locally offer readable
screens of any (bad-formatted) xml file. That's how I work.
Then, if we reformat those files, we will 'break' the line history of the
revision control.

We could be careful to apply the styling in the future, however.