Re: Module "upgrade" events support on the ORM layer

Thanks Olivier!

Looks just like what I was looking for!
But it is certainly not documented at all (I couldn't find a reference on the developer book or the technical memento).

I suppose I will have to study the bin/addons/__init__.py file on the server to understand how it works :)