Re: Module "upgrade" events support on the ORM layer

Also, I once filed a blueprint that you may be interested in :
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+spec/refactor-fields
And XRG replied : "Please look at commit ef8d90110cfdc8 I had done at
2009-09-12. It is already on trunk, you can specify oldname="sth" at the
columns you have renamed."
Lionel.