trunk - Question - XML - sort option, show all records

HI!

will it be possible to define
* column(s) to sort
* show all records (bool)

in the XML - search window options

We implemented yesterday a enhanced c2c_budget module and I realized that
because of the special task to be performed
* it is necessary to show to show all budget_lines belonging to ONE budget
version - yes currently it is possible to set the number of displayed records
to a high number, but this again is not desirable if one enters the same list
view without specifying a budget. (possible work around - specification of 2
different views with different settings for number of records - but this seems
not very elegant ...)
* to sort budget_lines depending on the entry point - typically period,
budget_item - which currently is not possible to neither in XML nor in py,
because only periode_id and budget_item_id are available for sort in py.
(Koo brings a certain relief because it remembers one sort criteria of the
last access), but - as said above - in day-to-day business we need very often
multiple sort keys - defined on XML level.

currently the desired result is ALWAYS (!!) "some clicks away" and sort of
multiple keys can only be achieved by filtering ALL OTHER criteria and sort by
the ONE remaining. - this is
* far beyond of the capabilities of many users
* far away of a powerful, modern presentation of data.

thank you for looking into this.
--
regards
Ferdinand Gassauer