OpenERP v6 Web Interface

Hi,

I made a first quick review of the new web-client interface of OpenERP v6,
you can find more details in this forum post
http://www.openobject.com/forum/post58607.html . Of course and first of all,
congratulations because in overall I think it’s a really great step forward.
But I think that some features could be improved or at least discussed
before the launch, so maybe it’s the right time to do it. I’m also curious
to know about your opinion because I’ve not read a lot from the community
(and also from OpenERP SA itself) about this new interface and layout.

Best regards.

logo mediano

CARLOS LIÉBANA ANERO

Avda. San Juan de Sahagún 24, 24009 León

TEL.: 987086950 ; FAX: 987248841

MÓV.: 635866792

E-MAIL: carlos.liebana@xxxxxxx

PNG image