De: Ferdinand Gassauer [mailto:f.gassauer@xxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de julio de 2010 19:13
Para: openerp-expert-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Carlos Liébana
Asunto: Re: [Openerp-expert-framework] OpenERP v6 Web Interface

On Monday 12 July 2010 Carlos Liébana wrote:

> Hi,

May be we should implement a unified form layout (basically everyone in the
expert group agreed that it is necessary) - just have a look in
Warehouse/Management - similar forms - different layouts

As long OpenERP is not implementing user friendly layouts it won't have the
success it deserves from a technical point of view.

for layout suggestion see

<https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/chricar_trun
k_layout>
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/openobject-addons/chricar_trunk
_layout

to "see" the layout you must use revision 3541

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ferdinand Gassauer

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH

Official OpenERP Partner