translations on launchpad

Hi:

Today I was trying to translate to spanish a few modules needed for a
customer. These are portal modules and a few more about stocks and so on...
but I couldn't do it on right branche on launchpad.

For 5.0 I can find only 44 modules allowed to be translated
For trunk I can find 288 but I'm not sure if translation made on trunk are
applying to 5.0

I also can see that there is a lot of missing translations on official
addons to spanish on 6.0 comparing to 5.0, so I don't know if a lot of terms
have been changed or these translations haven't been migrated to 6.0.

There is another branche I have translated almost completly to spanish, the
training one. I could not find a way to upload properly the translations to
launchpad so any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much:

Ana

--
Ana Juaristi Olalde