Re: [Openerp-expert-ergonomy] Guide lines

> [...]
>> But I think that the stable client doesn't update the context in the case
>> of x2many widget, avoiding to use this feature (bug report exists:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/581816)
>>

> Yes you're right, it the xml_id ;)
>
> @Raphaël: you must search _view_ref, because it can be calendar_view_ref,
> graph_view_ref, gantt_view_ref
>
> $ rgrep "_view_ref" *
> osv/orm.py:            view_ref = context.get(view_type + '_view_ref',
> False)
>
> In an old syleam branch, i implement a similar feature, but i prefer this
> one that Christophe (OpenERP) have implemented
>
> Regards,
>
> Christophe.

All right Christophe, I was unaware this has been implemented (when partners
don't hear about a feature, that's tough for the community to learn it...)
But that's cool to know it has been implemented, that's one less on my list.
Half seems to be done already, that's cool.

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant
+55 21 3010 9965
http://www.akretion.com