Re: OERPScenario work is being done...

Hi all,

I'm interested by this tool for OpenERP 6.0. We have the Yml test, but I would like to check
the code and the functionalities with an other tool, in this case, it should be OERPScenario

Regards,

Stéphane

On 08/11/2010 06:30 PM, Raphaël Valyi wrote:
> Hello, just a quick message to spread the word: Dukai Gabor is working
> on OERPScenario and would like to federate other users/contributors:
> http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59828#59828
>

> Thanks
>

> Raphaël Valyi
> Founder and ERP Consultant
> +55 21 3010 9965
> http://www.akretion.com <http://www.akretion.com/>
>
> <http://www.akretion.com.br/>

Stephane Wirtel - "As OpenERP is OpenSource, please feel free to contribute."
Quality/Release Manager
Technical Project Manager
OpenERP S.A.
Chaussee de Namur, 40
B-1367 Grand-Rosière
Tel: +32.81.81.37.00
Web: http://www.openerp.com
Planet: http://www.openerp.com/planet/
Blog: http://stephane-wirtel-at-tiny.blogspot.com
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:St=C3=A9phane Wirtel
n;quoted-printable:Wirtel;St=C3=A9phane
org:OpenERP S.A.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Chauss=C3=A9e de Namur, 40;Grand-Rosi=C3=A8re;;1367;Belgium
email;internet:stw@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Developer
tel;work:+32.81.81.37.00
note;quoted-printable:OpenERP is an Open Source enterprise management software=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	http://www.openerp.com
url:http://www.openerp.com
version:2.1