Re: OERPScenario work is being done...

Hello,

We have some partner and our self working on the V6 branches of the project.  More news soon.

If you need support do not hesitate to contact me directly.

We also have developed  a Rails app that allows to launch OERPScenario in a distant manner with various parameters.
It was developed to test remote OERPScenario in order to integrate it into the OpenERP test bot. But this part was put in suspend as we
are still waiting for instructions form OpenERP.
The service is actually down till the V6 version...

Regards

Nicolas

Le 13 août 2010 à 15:00, Stéphane Wirtel, OpenERP a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested by this tool for OpenERP 6.0. We have the Yml test, but I would like to check
> the code and the functionalities with an other tool, in this case, it should be OERPScenario
>
> Regards,
>
> Stéphane
>
> On 08/11/2010 06:30 PM, Raphaël Valyi wrote:
>> Hello, just a quick message to spread the word: Dukai Gabor is working
>> on OERPScenario and would like to federate other users/contributors:
>> http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59828#59828
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Raphaël Valyi
>> Founder and ERP Consultant
>> +55 21 3010 9965
>> http://www.akretion.com <http://www.akretion.com/>
>>
>> <http://www.akretion.com.br/>

> --
> Stephane Wirtel - "As OpenERP is OpenSource, please feel free to contribute."
> Quality/Release Manager
> Technical Project Manager
> OpenERP S.A.
> Chaussee de Namur, 40