New documentation module released

We have just published the new documentation module that was discussed some
months ago in this list. Things have evolved quite a bit from my original idea
of using docbook, but I think we got something that is good for everyone.

The system uses sphinx, it can generate HTML and PDF documentation on a per-
user basis, can create screenshots automatically, allows linking to the docs
from fields, views and menu entries in the application, it's easy to translate
by using .po files and it is extensible.

The module can be found in extra-addons/5.0 and is called, well..
'documentation'. I have just made a blog post explaining what are the issues
the module solves [1] and expect to have documentation, screenshots and
examples of how it works by Monday. Will notify the list by then.

I know some have already started looking at it and we're open to your
feedback. We think this should become the documentation framework of OpenERP
and we hope openerp sa will take a look at it and join the effort.

[1] http://ves.cat/ai5r

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com