on_change API update in OpenERP v6.1/7

Dear OpenERP community friends,

I am looking for some info about the status of the on_change API update for OpenERP 6.1/7.

In the release notes of OpenERP 6.1, there is a section 'Multiple “on_change” and inheritancies', which is currently empty.

I asked 2 months ago about this in the openerp-community ML, and Fabien told me that the work on the on_change was not finished yet. I don't see anything about it in the last e-mail from Antony in this mailing-list.

I am waiting for this on_change API update to start porting my fleet_maintenance module and others to OpenERP 6.1, which should allow me to clean-up the dirty inheritence of several on_change... it would simplify my work and the work of several community module developers.

Thanks in advance for your answer !

--
Alexis de Lattre

Follow ups