Re: Web addons controller and static folders

Hello Nicolas,

not sure you have seen, but the embedded web-client Sphinx documentation
bring some answers to your question, see here how to build them:
http://planet.domsense.com/en/2012/01/openerp-new-web-client-6-1-documentation/

Now of course, it's always incredible to learn those official docs things
from community members rather than from their author or even from your
business partner...

On my side I have 2 questions:

   - what is the way to proxy those multiple static files to serve them
   directly via nginx or Apache? In 6.0 that was easy because there were only
   one static directory, now we have many of them. Any regexp pointer to
   address this would be welcome.
   - is there a way to plug some additional custom handler on OpenERP 8069
   HTTP framework so that I can proxy some other services eventually using
   some non Python technologies (so I ask for a reverse proxy; and yes I'm an
   heretic) and still benefit from the "same origin policy" in the Javascript
   client side? Of course one can always plug those reverse proxies at the
   Nginx or Apache proxy level, but it may make it harder to quickly have
   a development environment. That's why proxying right inside the OpenERP
   framework may bring some benefit, I'm open to debate in any case.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant