Re: bug mail spam

On 02/02/2012 02:41 PM, Olivier Dony wrote:
> Good point, and this is my fault. I've changed this morning the
> "contact email" of the Framework Experts team to be the mailing-list
> instead of each member's direct email, before assigning subscribing
> the team to a bug. I had not noticed that the team was already
> subscribed to all bug notifications for the server, so this change
> caused the notification to escape existing filters due to the
> different headers.

Correction: the Fwk Expert team was also subscribed to all *addons* bug
notification too. That was a lot of spam indeed, giving you a taste of
the amount of bugs report and comments OpenERP receives in a few hours -
but you were aware of that already ;-)

Both global subscriptions have been disabled as of 14:45 CET.. fingers
crossed.

Sorry again!