How to change the login process

Hi Team,

Recently I'm developing some e-business portal and use openerp as the
backend management tool.
I would like to know if there's anyway that we could change the login
process of OpenERP.
By default, OpenERP system will let you choose a database instance and
input your user name and password. But in some integration cases, user
will access openerp by clicking certain link or button from another
website. So the process will like this:
1. One user click button from other web application
2. Session and user info will be passed to openerp
3. OpenERP will let this user login to the system automatically. (No
authentication form appeared)

Is it possible for us to carry out this kind of business scenario by
changing the web/common/session.py file?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. :)

Regards
Sage
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by