Re: CardDav-module starting development

Hi,

Le 10/05/12 21:32, Anders Wallenquist a écrit :
I'm starting up development of a carddav-module for sharing contact
information. CardDav are close related to CalDav that we already are
using for sharing calendars. Its kind of a missing link in our
enterprise PIM vision.

At this time the module are broken an heavily influented of the work
that are done in the caldav-module, just a sketch.

Announcing this if there are anybody out there interested to join forces.

Regards,

Anders Wallenquist

This upcoming module is really important and I'm very hapy that you started this project. I would be happy to help you.

Here are some informations about me :
- i develop openerp's modules for nearly 2 years
- but I've never had opportunity to code for carddav subject (however I just downloaded vcard2.1 specs !)
- i use svn ; I would need some time to get used to bazaar or git

So, at the beginning, I may be able to write small parts of code and to test (I would like to use OpenERP as server and Thunderbird+Sogo / Android as client).

Regards,

Michel