Clean db layer and put everything in db package

Hello, in this big changes and improvements around OpenERP i consider the
chance to move all sql|db methods in one package.

I wrote the changes for this and make a proposal[1] to merge it was update
ar revno 4440.

Reason to clean this layer:

* If everything around DB is in one place we can improve ORM.
* Chance to extends functionalities: implement psycopg2 extension can help
us to improve system: hstore for example.
* OpenERP v7.0 and still dirty hacks around db methods.

You can check the code now in trunk now and we get one thing in sql_db
another in tools/misc, etc.

There are many things from PG we can use but is really hard now.
My intention comes to get the *all* the power from PG to OpenERP, i am
thinking in create modules around replication, better backup system,
monitor status OpenERP gives now the chance to think in many options.

Waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~gnuthink/openobject-server/trunk-db-layer-unified/+merge/107271