Re: Could we have more visibility on the removal of the web mobile client ?

To clarify Antony's tweet, it is being discussed to embed support for mobile
devices directly into the main web framework (and avoid keeping a separate web
layer just for this).

Thank you for this information.

I guess that some partners (developer ones especially) would be grateful to have insights of such decision earlier. If this is not possible for various reasons, it might be best for us to discover this directly on the mailing list or whatever channel you choose together with an explanation as you gave here rather than on a bazaar log with no explanation.

You might consider me to be naive, but I'm trying to understand more deeply how OpenERP is committed to it's community, which seems to me of some importance when we (partners or community) must do selling or developing investments decisions.

--
Valentin LAB

tel:  +33 6 71 39 62 13
mail: valentin.lab@xxxxxxxxxxx