Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo into lp:openobject-server

 [OFFTOPIC] Recently we have a problem with one customer requirement, that
is a huge fan of Excel for reporting and creating balance scorecards. It's
something that we have to study deeply (maybe some others have complained
about it before) but we can't use the standar CSV export/import due to
float formatting, using by default the american "." instead of the beloved
european ",". It's something that usually it's not such a huge problem, but
as I say, not in this case.

We've been testing this other library http://www.python-excel.org/ and from
what we've seen it fullfills the requirement. We solve the most urgent
matter doing a custom report that it's being used daily, but the librey
itself seems far more advanced than the standard python CSV library used in
OpenERP. Could be interesting to implement this library as the default
export method in OpenERP?

Best regards.