Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo into lp:openobject-server

Just spotted 2 little usability issues on the import view.

If a choose a file, which contains an error, then I click on validate, the list of the errors appears, so I can go back to my file and correct the error.
Then, I'm not able to upload again my file if I haven't changed the file of the name. It just skip the upload, even if my file has changed. (Have to click on cancel and import again).

The second one is related to _inherits.
I tried to create a new product.
The product has 2 fields name, one at product.template level and one at product.product level.
The automatically proposed "name" field is the wrong one, so "Validate" gives an error:
"Missing required value for the field 'Name' at row 2"

If I manually change the field "Name" to the other "Name" in the list of fields, the validate and import work nice.

By the way, just seen your revision 4450 on the clearing of empty fields, that's cool, thanks :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo/+merge/126658
Your team OpenERP Framework Experts is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo into lp:openobject-server.