Re: lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo into lp:openobject-server

> Then, I'm not able to upload again my file if I haven't changed the file of the name. It just skip the upload, even if my file has changed. (Have to click on cancel and import again).

Ah yes, it'd been reported internally but I'd already forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding me.

> The second one is related to _inherits.

Not sure what can be done about that one though, it's fundamentally a usability issue with the model for having two fields (name from product.template and name_template from product.product) with the same string.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo/+merge/126658
Your team OpenERP Framework Experts is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-newimport-phase2-xmo into lp:openobject-server.

Follow ups