Re: (no subject)

The best idea is to put your addons not in the addon directory but on
a separate directory and then include the path of that directory in
the configuration file. Where is the configuration file depends on the
OS you are using.

You should also say something about the error for us to understand it
better. You can copy the debugging information you are getting in the
log or in the web.

Regards

Damián Soriano