Re: Is there any openerp + load balancing solution?

Did you take in consideration TCP IP limitation with latency which will affect a lot the performance of any web application.
Users should always use a "web interface" near them, as round trip with TCP will really affect the "responsiveness" of the application (not withstanding the cost of passing the traffic between sites).

You should as well make sure each location is using the web interface near them and not hit the WAN.
Using DNS split horizon is often the easier way to achieve this result.

If you want to load balance request did you look at something like haproxy ?
haproxy.1wt.eu

Thomas