Re: OpenERP Committers

On 11/19/2012 10:09 AM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
Dear community,

I just saw that OpenERP Committers <https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-commiter> is now part of the Account Payment team... I'm not sure this is the way to go. If everyone agree, I'll will live with that.. But I think it's better to approve in the new created team only people that prove their "value" by first doing Merge Proposal before just including >250 people int the team directly...

Agree

--
Lorenzo Battistini        lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx
Via Brüsighell   -   6807   -   Taverne   -  Switzerland