OpenERP Committers

Dear community,

I just saw that OpenERP Committers is now part of the Account Payment team... I'm not sure this is the way to go. If everyone agree, I'll will live with that.. But I think it's better to approve in the new created team only people that prove their "value" by first doing Merge Proposal before just including >250 people int the team directly...

The purpose of the new teams is to include people that know the topic of the associated project well enough to take decision. Otherwise, Why have we created different teams if it's just to include all openerp-committer inside ?

What do you think ?

Thanks for your opinion here.

Regards,

Joël