Re: [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

Having a look here I see that:

- There quite a lot of module related to product and variant configuration, including MRP stuff. What do you think about creating a project named : "Product variant management" to include all those module like : product_variant_multi, product_variant_multi_advanced, bom_variant_multi, product_prices_on_variant,...

=> Raphaël, lots of those module are related to you, so what's your opinion here ?!

For product dimension module, why not creating a project called : "Product Attributes" that will group module that concern product characteristics, like : product_dimension, product_images_olbs,

Any idea, feed-back here ?

For other modules, really I think we should discuss with example to find good project name that will group module together that make sense regarding their dependencies and topic.

Regards,

Joël