Re: [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

Dear Joël,

I was thinking of modules like product_dimensions or product_size (we'd like to use one of them for shipping purposes), product_multi_variant, product_extended and other product_*

Regards,

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Dear Maxime,

For the Partner, I would use: https://launchpad.net/partner-contact-management

For the product, I would avoid having such a generic project name... The reason is, we'll land in the same situation than today in a few months. The idea is to make more restrictive repository name.

I already made those once:

- https://launchpad.net/product-kitting
- https://launchpad.net/margin-analysis

I don't know what kind of module you wanna add in such a generic project name, have you some example. May be we can find more precise name together ?

Thanks for asking !

Cheers,

Joël

Le 19 nov. 2012 à 17:58, Maxime Chambreuil < maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > a écrit :