Re: [Openerp-community-leaders] [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

On 11/20/2012 11:06 PM, Sébastien LANGE (SYLEAM) wrote:
Hi Joel,

Great initiative and thank you for all you effort.
I prefer person instead of team and it's good idea to vote for having
a new person in "OpenERP Community Reviewer".

Voting is a good idea. Can we have a mailinglist for the team to vote?

Joël, I think you can send team invites to the people that you suggested.

Cheers,
Stefan.