Re: [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

I agree with Alexis but I think that those 15 people are just the first on
the list right?

For Belgium localization and banking addons I think we should add the guys
from Noviat, they provided the CODA module addons, the SEPA one and other
contribution in accounting.

The real question is not the number of people that will act as reviewer but
the number of people that are willing to give free hours on non
auto-marketing stuff and so even when you provide a fix for a bug on their
own modules.

Houssine