Re: [Openerp-community-leaders] [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

+1 for Eric

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Dear all,

A little summarizing of all candidates and their status ;)

- Vauxoo Reviewer team is now 5 people. We all agreed to trust Nhomar here so I added them to the reviewer team.
- Jay Vora claimed in favor of adding his team "serpent CS" instead of his name. I also know Hussein and I can also vote for him. So as others seems to agree, I add his team as well.

I want to remember that we accept teams as long as their maintainer promise not to add other people inside without asking the community's vote. Anyone who do not follow this rule may see his whole team removed from the OpenERP Community Reviewer. Not to be rude here, just a matter of trust between us all.

Then we have other candidates to vote for. Please give your voice if you know their work/skills. I gave it to those I can :

* Stephane Bidoul (Acsone) https://launchpad.net/~sbi

* Niels Huylebroeck ( Agaplan ) https://launchpad.net/~red15
(1 endorsed him, I gave my vote)

* Eric Caudal (Elico Corp. China) https://launchpad.net/~elicoidal
(I voted for him)

Well, we don't actually have rules on who to accept, which will soon be a problem. If anybody want to have a try on writing them, please do it.

Don't forget you can also apply for on or more specific domain as well.

Best regards,

Joël

Le 22 nov. 2012 à 13:12, Stefan Rijnhart < stefan@xxxxxxxx > a écrit :

--