Re: [Openerp-community-leaders] [Openerp-community] New Community Organization for OpenERP

+1 Niels (agaplan)
On Thursday 22 November 2012 08:39 PM, Maxime Chambreuil wrote:
+1 for Eric

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

Dear all,

A little summarizing of all candidates and their status ;)

- Vauxoo Reviewer team is now 5 people. We all agreed to trust Nhomar here so I added them to the reviewer team. - Jay Vora claimed in favor of adding his team "serpent CS" instead of his name. I also know Hussein and I can also vote for him. So as others seems to agree, I add his team as well.

I want to remember that we accept teams as long as their maintainer promise not to add other people inside without asking the community's vote. *Anyone who do not follow this rule may see his whole team removed from the OpenERP Community Reviewer. *Not to be rude here, just a matter of trust between us all.

Then we have other candidates to vote for. Please give your voice if you know their work/skills. I gave it to those I can :

* Stephane Bidoul (Acsone) https://launchpad.net/~sbi <https://launchpad.net/%7Esbi>

* Niels Huylebroeck (Agaplan) https://launchpad.net/~red15 <https://launchpad.net/%7Ered15>
   (1 endorsed him, I gave my vote)

* Eric Caudal (Elico Corp. China) https://launchpad.net/~elicoidal <https://launchpad.net/%7Eelicoidal>
   (I voted for him)

Well, we don't actually have rules on who to accept, which will soon be a problem. If anybody want to have a try on writing them, please do it.

Don't forget you can also apply for on or more specific domain as well.

Best regards,

Joël