Re: New connectors

2012/12/14 Cloves Almeida <cjalmeida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Point-to-point integration while simple and fast to implement, is
> generally regarded as more costly on the long-term.
>
> IMO, building an integration framework along the lines of
> http://www.eaipatterns.com/**toc.html<http://www.eaipatterns.com/toc.html>into OpenERP would pay for itself. I'm going to build a _very_ simple one
> for myself based on RabbitMQ. It would need two modules:
>
> a) one for "service enablement" of OpenERP. It would fire and receive CRUD
> operations and actions as events that would be propagated through RabbitMQ.
> I'm still thinking of how to do it without putting event firing code all
> over...

For rabbitmq, we have begin to create modules on bitbucket, the modules are
not finished and not totality testes. You can download it on bitbucket.
https://bitbucket.org/anybox/anybus. this modules is 6.1 and 7.0 capable
and the next week I will try to write users and technical docs, If I have
the time of course.
If you have question, call me I will answer the most quickly I can