produce more/less than expected

Hi,
are you aware of an addon that allow the user to produce a different quantity of product rather than the qty specified before confirming the MO?

I mean, when you finish the production OpenERP asks you to confirm the quantity, but this changes also the consumed product.

Let's say we produce wine.
We start with quantity X of grapes and produce quantity Y of wine.
The next MO we use a "more productive" grape and we produce Y+10% of wine, but the qty of raw material remain the same.

In this case i'd like the user to be able to specify, at the end of the flow, the qty truly produced.

Is this somehow doable?

--
Davide Corio <enlightx@xxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups