Gathering ideas: By what js lib gantt current implementation should be replaced...

Hi all,

I'm the author of the glue module that replaces current legacy ``web_calendar`` module by a ``web_fullcalendar`` [1] which bridges openerp to the excellent 3rd party js library "fullcalendar" [2].

Anthony Lesuisse suggests (in one of its tweet [3]) that gantt current
implementation is the last DXHTML code in openerp, and that he would be glad to cast it away.

As a fervent (naïve?) believer in the role of community, I'd like to gather your suggestions on the target Gantt library you would elect to replace current implementation.

Tossing a few library names is a good idea, especially if these are not in the first googled page, but I'd rather read some more in-depth feedback from people having actually used these library.

An important note: this mail does not constitute an unofficial commitement on me implementing this module on my spare time. I'm a freelance opensource developper, and all openerp modules I've written where paid by kind customers or openerp partners leaded by real business needs. As any of you, I have no spare time.

So, please view answers to this mail as the first stone for any developper willing to replace Gantt current implementation. That might be me, or that might be you.

So thanks for any suggestion !

[1] https://github.com/0k/web_fullcalendar
[2] http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/
[3] https://twitter.com/antonylesuisse/status/351824883770064896