Re: produce more/less than expected

On 30/07/2013 16:40, Martin Collins wrote:
I too faced this issue (I deal with oranges). You can override
mrp_production.action_compute() to fix this. A version is attached. Pass
the raw_product_id and raw_qty in the context.

However, in the end I decided that Manufacturing Orders add far more
complexity than benefits, so now I just create Production Lots directly
with a custom wizard for each type.

Thanks Martin,
i think i'm gonna invest some more time on this since it seems that the 95% of the companies would not be able to use the mrp module as-is.

I'll check the mrp modules from Avanzosc and see if they made something useful.

cheers,
--
Davide Corio <enlightx@xxxxxxxxx>