Re: workflow workitem objects

I experimented a bit further with 3, and after fixing my database, the
good news is that running the operation which was previously creating
more workitems no longer does (analysis showed that the number of
workitems for a given instance after a run was 2*n-1 where n is the
number of workitems before the run. When n is 1, this still applies,
but is quite stable).

I have no real idea what caused n to become different from 1 in the
first place. I'll monitor the instance, for this.

--
Alexandre